Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines day

Hope everyone had a happy valentines day!
The kids & I made sugar cookie hearts and decorated them for there class. They decorated their own cookies. ( zoey just ate all her frosting & left the cookies) Jameson loved using the frosting bags that makes cool designs. And Ethan had about 3 in of frosting on his tiny cookie! Flour was everwhere along with bright pink frosting!!! It was lots of fun! Jameson made it worth the huge mess when he told me : MOM! this is the best day ever!( now all of your rest assured I made the class room cookies on my own to avoid any massive germ fest.these cookies were they're very own to eat!)
Paul came home with a half dozen red roses. and a gift card to home depot ( I love home depot! It means I get to paint another room!) I was very suprised since I didn't expect anything. ( this was weds. night since thursdays. he doesn't get home till 10 p.m.)
I waited up for him and set the table for two. ( candle light dinner with some beautiful roses) and made him a steak dinner. He got his favorite cologne. and was surprised. so it worked out nice.
I gave the kids one of those coloring fuzzy board pic and Zoey the movie Annie.
They love it. Heck I loved it! That brings back the whole child hood memory!
It was a good Valentines Day. My hubby is a sweetheart and I adore him!

0 comments: