Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I''ve Been Tagged!

About My Husband Paul. . .

What's Your Husbands Full name:
Paul Kawika( kaveeka) Irwin.
How Long Have you been together:
We have been married for 8 yrs. But we been togehter for over 13 yrs.
How long did you guys date?
we dated for about 5 yrs!!!!!!!!
How old is he:
He is 29 ( old fart!)
Who eats more?:
Ha ha ha ha, Paul by a landslide. . he will be finished with his meal before I get my second bite in. and he is already eyeing my plate... with the "are you gonna eat that" look! He has been like this since we started dateing!
Who said I love you first?:
Paul did. on the football field at the H.S. watching cool runnings! I had no problem returning the I Love you back!
Who's taller?:
hmm this is a toughy.... .PAUL!! Every body is taller then me!
Who's Smarter?:
I would say Paul was blessed with the book smarts. He is quite smart. But I was blessed with a bit more common sense and logic. I am definetly more analytical then he is. But he has a much better memory then I do. So I think he wins this catagory.
Who does the Laundry: As of late Paul has been the savior of the laundry room. he is so much better at seeing it thru til the end. I hate laundry with a passion!
Who does the dishes?:
We both do.. Mostly me. But he is more then willing to jump in. when I go thru my MUST CLEAN HOUSE FREAK OUT! He is really quite good at the cleaning thing. altho he doesn't do the deep clean ( scrub, mop, windows etc.) and since I hate doing the clutter clean. and love to deep clean. this works out nicely! He cleans it up. I scrub it out!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?: I do! paul sleeps on his left side. I sleep on my right. we are butt to butt type couple!!!
Who pays the bills?:
Paul does! He is my financial guru. I am somewhat clueless when it comes to bill paying. But hey he's an accountant. He is very good at makeing sure things go out on time! Not to mention pretty good at sticking to the budget. ( me. . . not so much!) It's quite impressive really!
Who Mows the lawn:
most of the time Paul does. I will every once in awhile.
Who cooks dinner:? Mainly me. I cook more now then I have entire life. and pretty good at it actually.( not as good as my parents but on my way) Paul will cook up som Mac n Cheese or spagetti if he realizes that he is on his own. But homecooked meal is my department.
Who drives more when you ar together: Paul does. hands down. I hate to drive! and I am directionally challenged. Living her in Indiana. I have no mountains to keep me straight! So now it's even worse then when I lived in Ut.!!!! ( I got lost there too! ask lou! we couldn't get back to my grandma's house after a pink floyd show. and this happened more then once!)
Who is more stubborn: hmm. Paul. But he is nicer about it then I am so it's easy to miss it. I become stubborn when it comes down to family. and kids needs. But when Paul wants something to happen or not to happen It pretty much goes his way. I lose more battles then people think. Like I said he is nicer about it. He'll tell you No with a smile on his face.( and mean every word of it!)
Who kissed who first?: It was a mutual kissing agreement! we were talking and then next thing we were make'n out! ( i know we were so naughty!)
Who asked out who first:? Paul did. He asked me out to pizza and fire house dance.
Who proposed ?: Paul did. But I let him know that I was getting quite impatient! ( poor guy was home for only a mo from his mission?)
Who has more siblings? I do. by one. however we are both the fourth child in the family. He grew up more the the third since his sister just above him died very young. I have 6 in mine he had 5( but grew up more with four siblings.)
Who wears the pants in the family?: hmm. we share pretty good. probebly him by a bit.
I'm Tagging Lisa & Bryce. and Melissa Sue!

1 comments:

The Buys said...

I didn't know you two were sharing a car. That had to be chaotic. Listen to Paul when it comes to how much to spend on a car. Remember, cars are not investments, they're usually money sucking black holes that lose value every time you drive it.

On the other hand it's cheaper to spend a little more on a car that you know will last, then buy a junker only to have it in the shop every other month.

The Toyato Avalon is a good car, I had one on my mission.