Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I can't believe the day has finally come. (I thought it would freeze over really)
Paul actually picked up another car!!! yay. that means no more car-less ness for me!!!! yay! Now don't laugh. this has been one hell of a process. Yes I know that there are a million and a half cars out there. But the problem was we didn't agree on how much to spend, what type to get. I turns out he is very cheap. & I'm very not! ( in his defense he does the finance so he has a better idea then I do!) I just thought we were all "crapped" up. and was trying to avoid adding another p.o.s to the pile. ( uncle Bobby B, baby. . . unlce Bobby B!)
So I decided to back out and leave it completely up to him. He will be the one driveing it anyhow. so after much deliberation and searching . He found one that doesn't look to bad at all. He found a Toyota avalon. (?) SO yay , for him.. and yay for me. I have my very own car back. No more being stuck at home day after day! FREEDOM! ( you can laugh if you want , I already have accepted how pathetic this really is!) I never saw it , til I dropped him off to pick it up. . . still haven't ridden in it!

IS ANY ONE ELSE SICK OF ALL THE FREAK"N SNOW AND OBNOXIOS COLD WEATHER?!
we have storm after storm and if it's not snowing it is -15 below( if you live in humid places this is even worse. just thing big ice bucket thrown on you while your out side in the cold. It is terrible!)

SO I'm frusterated... I have been pouring over some peoples blog page ( lou & melissa!) And they are so fantastic. great picture pages. and page lay out. I can't figure out how you did that! I think my web page is lame and the templates provided are slightly dull. I want to add my own music box. But have no idea where to start on all of this. So blog masters .TEACH ME!!!!!

1 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Send me your e*mail address and I will send you some cool stuff. If it makes you feel any better, I started with the exact same template as you, and have just added and changed things over the months. It's quite addicting (especially since we dont' leave the house because it's too frikin cold)
missysuehernandez@hotmail.com