Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sweet Baby




I have been terrible at take'n pictures since Cambria has gotten here. And I am determined to have as many pictures of Her as I do of all the other kids! It has been so interesting how much babies change even in a few weeks. I have been intrigued with her features, trying to figure out what she is going to look like as she gets older. She has such a different look then I had expected I'm almost obsessed studying her, trying to figure her out. I think she will look like herself. Why I'm surprised I don't know, It's not like my kids look exactly alike, everybody is so different then the other. So it will be fun to watch her grow... Now the only question I have is How do I keep getting such beautiful babies?!

Now I just need to get a picture of all four of my beautiful babies together. Sad to say but I haven't taken one picture of the other kids holding Cambria.. I'm too busy ensuring that she won't get roughed up! But that is my next goal.

Cambria seems to be a sweetheart of a baby. And has been very easy and laid back. Thus far she rarely cries. And sleeps for most of the night, I wake up and work with her once in the middle.. And once again around 6 a.m ish.. ( I can't tell you exact times.. to tired & blind to look at the clock) I just know I am not rocking her or begging her to settle in so I can get back to sleep. It has been wonderful.

4 comments:

Tami said...

Glad she's such a mild baby.

Those pictures are so cute! Wish I could hold her.

Katie said...

i am so glad she has been easy for you! i have to agree that she looks like herself. There are definite Stacey and Paul parts. the pics are amazing! (as always) you need to come take some of Jackson. Enjoy those nights for sure! The kids will be fine in a pic or two. With your rapid fire camera, you will have it done just like that!

Amy Johnson said...

She is so beautiful! I'm so glad you posted more pics! I'm jealous that she is so good! Simon didn't sleep through the night till he was 2....we are hoping little Lucy does a little better!

Melissa Hernandez said...

she's soooo precious! And I am jelous, I think you are getting more sleep with Cambria than I am with my 8 month old!