Wednesday, November 4, 2009

...moments.....

Today while driving to the store I had Zoey with me. She asked when the baby was going to come.( this is a daily question.) I told her not till christmas time( this is a daily answer)
She told me she was going to help me get the baby out.It went something along the lines of this:
Zoey: "I'll help you get the baby out mommy, I'll grab the baby's legs and pull it out!"
Me: "Aww....thanks hon, But I think we're going to let the doctor help mommy get the baby out okay?"
Zoey:" Okay, But I want to be by you, So I can give you hugs & kisses better when the baby gives you owie's."
............
Zoey: " I escited for my baby sister......because, I love you mommy."

Now.. why she thought we needed to grab the babys legs and yank her out I don't know. But she does understand that having a baby hurts.. ( Ah blessed TLC baby channel .. so educational.)
But I thought it was cute she wanted to give me kisses while I was having the baby to make me feel better.
Now to break the bad news to her that she won't be able to see mommy or the baby while we are at the hospital thanks to swineflu/flu season. I think she might have the hardest time excepting that.

1 comments:

Amy said...

So sweet! Sadly Simon already understands how the baby comes out as well because of TLC. :) It doesn't seem to bother him though. I so can't wait for your baby! I wish I could be there too to give you hugs! (Wait, we don't hug!)