Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

So here is some of the fun we've had during the christmas mo. We have made into a tradition to go see Santa in down town South bend. this year Santa was awesome, he was great with the kids and was so patient to listen as they rattled off their list.


T'was the night before christmas and we had opened our new jammies and as I was trying to get a picture of their new jammies in front of the tree. we couldn't get vedah to move out of the way and they decided to luv up on her for a few shots.

Christmas morn... after all the presents were opened The kids had talked Paul into helping him build his Indiana Jones lego set.... Paul truly had a great time doing it, which is good since he ended up doing it by himself anyway
Zoey got all the Polly pockets and a pollly pocket cruise ship from Santa.. she LOVES polly pocket and was in polly pocket heaven for the entire day.
I got to keep my big ol' belly for christmas.. which is EXACTLY what I wanted for christmas, Looks like my good Karma paid off! How many 39 week prego's do you know that would be excited about still being pregnant at this point?! No christmas baby here folks!
The boys had a great christmas, and got all sorts of cool stuff.. yes nerf blaster guns.. I think we have the entire nerf collection at our house. They loved em. Along with their DS lite's. And they air hog helicopters.. Santa REALLy needs to stop bringing toys that whirl and fly by mom and dad's head! When will we learn?!

All and all it was a great christmas. We rang it in at 5 a.m!!! The kids seemed happy and played with everything the entire day. I loved just hanging out with the family and counting my many blessings and enjoying each and everyone of them.

Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

I was thinking about you all day yesterday wondering if you were going to have your baby or not! I'm glad you had a great Christmas, and thank you for finally posting a pic of you being prego! :) You look fantastic!!! Give your kids hugs for me....and I better get a text or a phone call when that baby comes! Love ya!

Tami said...

I'm so glad that baby stayed put.

Glad everyone had a great day. Wow, they were up early. Hope you got to take a nap at some point.

As for the dog and the pics, I'm sure Vedah considers herself part of the family and didn't want to miss out. I think it's cute how she was right there with the kids. She's a pretty dog. Merry Christmas.

Christy said...

I'm so glad you didn't have a baby for Christmas! =) I can't believe how small you are!! I was that big at like 6 months or something! You look great!

Irish Cream said...

So much fun! I love the kids' smiles, and how busy they are in each picture. A true testament that they loved everything they got.

I echo everybody's gratefulness that your baby girl decided to stay snuggled in as opposed to choosing to arrive on such a crazy day. Now, what day are you picking for her to arrive? She seems rather cooperative, and maybe she's open to suggestions. That bodes well....

Katie said...

So now there is no baby. I am okay with not having it on Christmas. but come on I am ready now.

Other Irwin news. I love those kiddos! They look like they had a great Christmas! I am glad paul liked the legos, that is my job at our house.

You look amazing all 9 months pregnant!!! wow if only if only I looked that good pregnant.

Love ya tons
Merry Christmas Stace~

Livia said...

What a great Christmas!And yes, you look amazing;) What a hot prego mama!!!

john-n-jess blomstedt said...

You look so beautiful in your picture. I'm so excited to see your newest addition! Please at least post a status on Facebook or something when your having the little one so I can know when to bring you some goodies!