Thursday, February 18, 2010

Changing it up!

My friend had decided to FINALLY sell her diaper changing kits that she both designs and makes. And I am so excited for her. I happen to have one of these diaper changing kits and I LOVE it!! (1) I think it's cute. (2) it keeps everything I need together in the right departments so I don't have to lug the whole diaper bag out for quick change.. (3).. One word ...... Sanitation!

I never thought I would be raving about a diaper changing kit. And I know there out there. But I love this design. I use it all the time, even when home.

So I'm going to post this link to: Cute Cousins And now I'm going to STRONGLY encourage you to check it out. Even if your not the one that has or having a baby, This is a cute, unique gift to consider for sure!

Now, she has just started this site, there are just a few to choose from, if you don't see one that you after, keep checking back because I know she is working on a few more and I'm sure they will be up soon. And I'm sure you can email her with any questions!

Alright quite reading this and hit that link button!

3 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

LOVE THEM!!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

i love mommy recommendations, I will go check it out!

Livia said...

How are you friend? You need to post more pics with you sweet baby:)