Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Well hello my old friend, it's good to speak wit you again....

I've decided that it's past due for a blog upddate and have made a decision that I need to make more time for blogging and a lot less time for FACEBOOK. A friend of mine whom I didn't even know read my blog mentioned to me about my little blog and how she enjoyed reading it. So I decided to visit my little neglected blog and while I was perusing old post it made me realize how much I forget about the very things I post about. ( that and it made me realize I'm a terrible speller, have horrible grammer and really like to use this (.......) alot. But, I digress) It really is a memory keeper for me. And now I've lost another year. Shame on me.. As we all know my memory has never served me well.( And if you didn't know that... well, now ya know. Stacey Irwin has the worst memory ever.) how dare I even attempt to rely on it. Well ,I think it's time I repent and offer up a sacrifice to the blogger god. and become a devout blogger again. ( Forgive me blogspot for I have sinned it been over a year since my last post...)


I was seriously contemplating trying to do back post about all that has gone on in the year. But I really hate doing that. Maybe I'll do one or two here or there.. but I'm thinking of just starting anew.
I know blogging isn't a big thing anymore. and I'll be sad to not see as many comments or even as many blogs to catch up on. But this really is for me. So I'm pretty sure I'll adjust.
Time to warm up my typing fingers cuz this BLOGGER is BACK!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Yay!!!! Your blog is my most favorite of all the blogs I read. I'm so glad you're back. I'll still be here, even if nobody else is.

Ryan said...

I'm here. I blog for the same reason. It is journal. Missed ya and glad to have you back.