Saturday, March 17, 2012

did you know...

Did you know if you complain about the place that you live in on your blog chances are you will move to the very state you wanted to get back to in about a MONTH?!! man, I didn't either, but it worked for us. Since we are moving back to Ut. in about a week!! WHO KNEW! man, I would have done that awhile ago! gosh!

Paul accepted a job out in salt lake city. and they want him to start a.s.a.p. And leaving me behind to finish up school years and so forth really isn't an option this time. so the packing frenzy begins! It feels very surreal I haven't lived in Ut for about 7 years. I hope I like it as much as I remember!
I'm so excite to be closer to family. and closer to my friend! I already know I speak the utah language. better then I speak floridian. so looking forward to that!!

The kids are so excited and not a single tear was shed! They love the idea of being closer to grandma and grandpa and all the aunts and uncles and cousins! I'm super happy that they get to be closer to them too.

So excited! and more then happy to pack up and head out! My only reqeust it that spring be in full effect when i get there. I'm not doing snow or cold weather!! can't wait to see all my favorite Utahns SOON!

I will miss tho' the beaches, the warm winters and the wonderful people we have met here! But I really am ready to be home.
ok... I really can't be playing on the blog. .I have so much to do. I'm already behind!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Two words. BOO YAH!!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

so exciting!! yay!